Friday, August 6, 2010

Moving forward: German 11

Now that we're over in our German 10, I'm looking forward to German 11. I expect harder and more complicated topics. I need to recall all that we had discussed in German 10, for these will be my tools to learn German 11 topics. It's like moving from one grade to another, a higher step into a better understanding of German as a language. It will be more challenging, but fun. I expect more laughs shared in the class because of mistakes. We'll all commit mistakes and learn. I expect more articles to read, conversations to listen, and movies to watch(and I mean feel-good movies, I honestly don't like the holocaust, it's too heavy for me). This will be the last part of our course, and I'm so excited for it.

Viel Glück!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you're looking forward to laughing at mistakes. That's the right attitude to have about learning a language. :)

    I apologize in advance for making you watch something about the holocaust some time this semester. It's an important part of understanding German culture, too.

    ReplyDelete